Join the infant massage course in English
The baby massage classes take place in bright and cozy premises in Sørmarkbakken, close to Sørmarka Arena. The groups are kept small, max. 8 participants, to keep the atmosphere calm and intimate, and to make sure that the instructor has the time and capasity to observe each participant.
The baby massage course goes over 5 weeks, (one 60 min. session a week) and costs 1300 kr. booklet, massage oil and refreshments included. Send a mail to email@example.com or call 48 43 96 92 to enroll.
Some of the great stuff you`ll learn:
- A complete body massage program, plus a specific massage program for colic pain.
- About the good effects of infant massage.
- To understand and respond to the babys signals.
- How to adapt the massage as the child grows.
- The best moments to massage your baby, and when you shouldn`t.
- Basic theory about infant massage.
Infant massage can...
- Strengthen the bonding between parent and child.
- Promote a good sleeping pattern.
- Stimulate the baby`s digestion and ease colic pain.
- Make parents more conscious of the baby`s body language and signals.
- Help fresh parents feel more confident in their new role as a mom or dad.
- Be fun, social and relaxing for babies and parents alike!
Some reviews from previous attendees:
- - Having just attended the course in English with Silje, I can highly recommend it! Silje creates a relaxed and inviting environment and me and my baby both really enjoyed it. It's a lovely bonding time with the baby and also a good chance to meet some other mums!
- This is a fantastic course! My daughter and I enjoyed it so much we enrolled for another 5 week course! Silje is very kind and knowledge. I highly recommend this course as it is a lovely way to bond with your child and meet new moms.
- - An amazing course, highly recommended! Silje expertly shows you how to massage your baby, on your baby's premises. It truly is a wonderful way to bond with your child, plus you'll learn how to help them through a fly ache, what could be better??
The course is at Silje's home, which gives a lovely, intimate atmosphere, and the room is lovely and warm. Cannot recommend this course enough, my baby and I absolutely loved it!